Monday, September 27, 2010

Bonjouir Autumn!!

How I love the cold days of Autumn!

My life is going off course, Tyler knows I like him... My friends are going out of their way to tell him over and over again.
I don't even want to go anywhere near what I want to do to Trevor and Dylan ( My cousins.) They gave me a BUNCH of bull-crap this weekend. Maybe this photo will help...

               He He he.... I will stalk u in the middle of the night and shoot u!! HAHAHAHAHA!!


In other news, I had a awesome time at the Cider Mill. All the cold minutes eating donuts and playing in the choo coo train, and the hayride car.... Yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi