Tuesday, April 5, 2011

18 Happy Things


Watching Tangled every single night during Spring Break.
No homework for 11 days. :D
Flynn Rider. 'Nuff said.
Beautiful, long flowy golden, magical hair. I think you know who's I'm talking about.
My baby, Anastasia, is all grown up. ( My book character. Not a real baby.)


(Via)

Pascal.
Chelsa Staub (and/or Kane.) on Dancing With The Stars.
Origninal songs on Glee.
Grilled Cheesus. :p
" I will use this!" Rapunzel to Flynn in Tangled.
(Via)
Flynn Rider: Alright blondie. Rapunzel: Rapunzel. Flynn Rider: Gesundheit.
My brother's angry walk.
You broke my smoulder!
Going to see Mator and Lighting McQueen tomorrow. With my brother, of course. ;)
[fighting with a frying pan with Maximus who has a sword] Flynn Rider: You should know that this is the strangest thing I've ever done! [Max flicks the frying-pan from Flynn's hands] Flynn Rider: ... How 'bout best two out of three?
Getting a new Seventeen.
Tweeting.
The songs in Tangled.


~ Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi