Saturday, April 2, 2011

Les Misérables: Play Review

( Via)
This play was so haunting. I LOVED it. I have been wearing my shirt that I got for the past week, I loved it that much.

Here's the cast I saw;
John Valjean: Ron Sharpe
Javart: Andrew Varela
Fantine: Betsy Morgan
Young Cosette: Katherine Forrester
Cosette: Jenny Latimer
Gavroche: Josh Caggiano
Enrolias: Jeremy Hays
Marius: Justin Scott Brown
Monsiuer & Madame Thenardier: Micheal Krostoff & Shawna M. Hamic
Bamatabois: John Rapson ( He's from Michigan!!! And he went to Hart and Stoney!!)
Eponine: Chasten Harmon
(Via)
I really don't know how to decribe this play. I need help to decribe it!

The cool thing was that a guy that went to my middle school and high school, was in the play as the one of the lead roles. :D


(Via)
And Chasten Harmon was an AMAZIN' Eponine. :D



I have to give you the video of Samantha Barks. I couldn't find one with Chasten.

(Via)
(Via)
~ Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi