Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Am Me {Poem}

  I Am Me
By: Lexi Walker

I am unique and a photographer.
I wonder were I'll be after high school.
I hear applause in the distance calling me.
I see the bright lights on a stage.
I want to walk in London, drinking tea in a cafe with friends.

I pretend I'm a princess.
I feell the warm sun on my skin.
I touch the rough cement of a old building.
I worry about not reaching my goals.
I cry when things get horrible.
I am much more than you know.

I understand life, and how it can get hard.
I say my best friend katie is the best.
I dream that love will never die, and god will be forgiving.
I try to be the best I can be, even when it's hard.
   I hope you'll understand me.
I am me, and that's all I have to be.
 
 
 
 
~ Lexi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi