Friday, April 8, 2011

Let's Go Into Detail

OK. This post is going to be full of pictures. But they aren't mine. They will help explain my story though. So lets go!

(Via)
This is what I was thining the window would look like, there's a better looking picture here.

(Via)
This a sketch that I thought showed the length of Anastasia's hair.

(Via)
This is a human form of Flynn. If you have checked out my character page, you would see that I have a cartoon picture.


(Via Unknown)

This is what I was thinking the meadow would look like, except, a smaller landscape.

(Via)

This would be important to her story. But I'm not tellin' ya!

(Via)
This some what explains what they feel like when they meet each other again.

(Via)

This is what Anastasia would look like. This shows the combination of hair and eye color.

~ Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi