Thursday, January 27, 2011

Boringness

The days of winter slowly fade away as the snow melts and the temperature rises. The warmth feels good, but I will miss the beautiful snow.

Currently the " beautiful snow" is slush on the roads. It's getting ALL over my knit Uggs. Gah. 


I'm going to say sorry in advance. I don't  have my camera, so it's a boring, picture-less posts. Ack. 


In this post, I am going to give you all the goals for me in 2011.


1.) Buy some stuff off Etsy.
2.) Read 18 books. Maybe more.
3.) Do a photoshoot of me and my friends. I have yet to do that.
4.) Do a 2 week photo challenge.


And now... a sneak peek at my mustache post. :{D

 MUSTACHE COLLAGE!!!!!!!!!


Epicness. :{D


Nerd Glasses (And Mustaches) Are Epic,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi