Thursday, January 20, 2011

Challenge's & Dragons

* Random Tile Alert from Lexi *

OK, hello my lovely readers, I come to you with fabulous news. :D

1.) I am entering a challenge, on Goodreads.com, awesome site may I tell you. You can check it out HERE. Anyways, back to the challenge. It's a special challenge for 2011. You enter how many books you want to read then it tracks them! I am currently reading Dragon's Breath by E.D. Baker.




 Anyways, so, here is to wonderful books! Isn't the cover of Dragon's Breath AWESOME?! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi