Friday, January 21, 2011

Things That Make You Laugh



Ahhh...

Laughter.

The most wonderful thing on Earth. I like to laugh. A benifit of laughter is that you *live longer*

Here are some funny moments from AFV. {Love that show by the way!}

1. A kid had a play car. He took off his pants and started peeing in the gas tank. The mother goes " What are you dong?" The kid responds, " Filling it up with gas." xD

2. A kid was playing with the dog, The little kid threw the ball, then didn't let go of the dog so when the dog ran, the kid was dragging on the grass. xD


Short & sweet. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi