Saturday, January 22, 2011

Secrects Of My Hollywood Life By Jen Calonita

Title: Secrets Of My Hollywood Life
Author: Jen Calonita
Pages: 256
Published: May 1, 2007
Publisher: Little Brown Young Readers

Plot:
Every girl in America wants to be Kaitlin Burke -- except Kaitlin Burke. She longs for a life far away from the glitterati and the paparazzi and those nosy tabloid newsmen. Giving up full-time glamor, she goes undercover at an ordinary American high school. The lessons that she learns in the world beyond the red carpet bring her wisdom worth more than any Emmy.

______________________________________________ 

I thought this book was OK. It caught me in the beginning, but not in the end. I read this book from my iPod touch. I actually bought the next book, but not read it yet. I hope it brings more to her.

I love the fact that Jen made Kaitlin a regular teen. And I LOVED the fact that she had Kaitlin have Star Wars sheets. That made me laugh.

I give this book 4 stars.

                                                            Other Content
Romance: Of course, Kaitlin falls in love with one of the boys, but it's mild.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi