Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm In Love... With Clothes

OMM. ( btw, that means Oh My Monkeys. xD) 


Thank you SOOO much to Olivia from Horse Feathers for introducing me to Polyvore. I <3 it!!!! So, I created a few creations. Enjoy!!!

Creation # 1: Blue Geek


For those blue & Spongebob  lovin' geeks.

 Creation # 2: Frilly In Love 


I <3 the pumps. I want them NOW. :D

Creation # 3: Summer Nerd


I LOVE this outfit. I really want that tank top. 
Creation # 4: All You Need Is Boho

 Creation # 5: Winter Pops


I like the yellow bag with the calm colors. It's totally the statement piece. 

 Creation # 6: Fashion Kitty


For that fashionable kitty.

Creation # 7: I <3 Pink & Gold

Creation # 8: Golden Clothes


Looky what I found! It's the dress from Glee!!

 Creation # 9: The Princess Black


I <3 those shoes. :D

Creation # 10: The Purple Beach


Love that beach bag. But then I would need $1,235 dollars. Anyone?

Creation # 11: Get Ur Nerd On


Nerds BABY!!


Nerd Glasses Are Epic,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi