Sunday, January 30, 2011

Parties At a Bowling Alley

*Random Title*

Well, this blog title does have something with what I did this weekend. 

I did go to a bowling alley, for a party. My cousin, Dylan's, birthday party. We had lots of fun. We played 3 games. And me, Paige (My cousin's friend.), and Danielle (My cousin.) mixed Pepsi & Sprite together. 

After the few games and cups of mixes, we went to my cousin's house to continue the partya. Once in the car, the girls & I got crazy. :D

Edit: The videos aren't working so I will put the links to the videos on my Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-BE5AyzxEU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA2qaRXiKnU



All the kids bounded down the stairs and started to have some fun. Maybe, too much fun. 

Some of the girls started to draw faces so, I took my shot at it. 


My drawing numero uno. :D I like freckles. xD


Another angle. 


My other drawing. Smiley & freckles. :D

Once some of the little kids and their families left, the big kids got crazy. We started playing class room and acting like we were- er, let's just say we got crazy....

One of the boys grabbed a balloon and poked a hole and sucked up the helium. Roll the clip...

The next day we headed to Kmart. I bought my first model. Meet Astrid Rider. 


 We then got home. We went for a walk around the block.


It may be blurry but it's cool. :D


My cousin Danielle. :D





Nerd Glasses Are Epic,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi