Friday, March 25, 2011

Beastly By Alex Finn

I recently finished Beastly ( Well, a few weeks ago that is.) Anyways, here's the review!

Title: Beastly
Author: Alex Finn
Pages: 304
Date Published: October 1, 2007
Publisher: HyperTeen

Plot: (From GoodReads)
I am a beast.
A beast!
Not quite wolf or bear, gorilla or dog but a horrible new creature who walks upright. I am a monster.
You think I'm talking fairy tales? No way. The place is New York City. The time is now. It's no deformity, no disease. And I'll, stay this way forever ruined unless I can break the spell.
Yes, the spell, the one the witch in my English class cast on me. Why did she turn me into a beast who hides by day and prowls by night? I'll tell you. I'll tell you how I used to be Kyle Kingsbury, the guy you wished you were, with money, perfect looks, and the perfect life. And then, I'll tell you how I became perfectly...beastly.


My Review:

OK,

I LOVED this book. It seemed so, real. I mean, it's a fairy tale yes, but, it seemed, realistic. Even if Kyle is a furry beast. I actually saw him as Chewbacca.
(via)
One thing that I found different in the movie ( which I haven't seen.) is that, he's not a chewbacca.

(via)
But, all together, this book was pure awesomeness. I literally wanted to sim through pages, until they kissed. What a hopless romantic I am.

Other Content:
Swear Words: They say a few. But after the first few chapters, it's gone.
Love: Duh, this is a love story.
Other: There is some talk about sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi