Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Favorite Things

I'm linking up to Rachel's Friday link-up. I've actually been working on some photos that I took on Thursday, and since I couldn't edit them then, because of my computer, I edited some today. You'll see the rest of them tommorrow. But for know this will have to keep you satisfed.

I also wanted to add that I'm going to see Les Miserbales next Sunday, and I'm finding out stuff for my high school years on Monday. :D





My picture of my house. ( Sorry it's sideways, I don't know how to fix it.)
I hate my computer. And that this photo won't be right side up. :(
Snowman ice cream. Yummmmm...

This dress. A fashion post later. :D
This photo worked. Grrr..
I LOVE that dress. :D




The Princess,
Lexi 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi