Friday, March 11, 2011

Randomness

I'm SUCH a bad blogger. I haven't blogged since Monday. I apoligize.

Anyways, I want to tell you all a secret.....

I has a boyfriend...

And his name is...................................................................................................




NICK JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hahahahahahahaha. I scared you ALL!

No,but, he is dreamy.


This was Christmas '09, The face was a TOTALLY mistake. It happened when I took the picture. But it was too funny NOT to delete it, so I kept it. :D
I told you this post would be random.

And, short.

The Princess,
Lexi

P.S.- I updated the character page, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi