Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Clique Summer Collection: Massie

Plot ( from Goodreads):
No sane teen truly wants a summer job and Massie, the teen hero of this Clique series spin-off, is no exception. Dreading a warm weather stint as a dog walker or baby watcher, she positively blossoms when she receives the ultimate high school fashionista gig: becoming the sales rep for a trendy cosmetics company. Unfortunately, Massie's first dreams of Gucci glamour crash quickly once her pump heels hit the road.
My Review:
I thought this book was interesting. It gives you the view of a spoiled brat, who needs to get off her high horse and realize, that she will need to work.

I loved how they made her seem so much like a mean girl would be like.

I would give this book 4 stars.

The Princess,
Lexi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi