Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Confessions {And Some Rambling About Life At The End}

{Again, all credit goes to Carlotta.}

Confession: A question on my science homework asked me what I predicted the global climate would be if all the ice caps melted in 2100. I answered it. But 2100? Heck, we're not even in 2012 yet. ;)

Confession: I'm pretty sure my science teacher hates me. Yet I'm a good student. Actually, she hates everyone in 6th hour. Don't know why though....

Confession: I like to sing with my America's Got Talent microphone from Wendy's. Nuff said.

My blog banner. :D
Confession: I re-named my blog.


                                                      ________________

Now for some rambling on life.

First, I wanted to mention some thing funny. Carlotta posted a post on carpe denim. Well, in my english class, we are reading Nothing But The Truth (can someone comment and tell me what it's all about? I'm so confused.) And in the first chapter or something like that, the teacher was saying to the class to hurry, and she said carpe denim. In my head I was like, Carlotta posted on that yesterday! I must have had a weird looking happy face on, cause my friend, Sharon, looked at me weirdly.

The Princess,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi