Saturday, March 5, 2011

Guys & Dolls And Polyvore

Hey guys! Or gals..

I get to do thee most EXCITING things this summer.

1. I get to put on a production of Guys & Dolls.
2. Travel by myself for a week in Quebec.
3. Travel by myself to Delaware to stay a week at my Nana B.'s. I have to get on a plane alone.

I want to be Sarah, but I'm afraid I'd have to kiss someone, and my Nana B. will be watching. Eeek!

I will be posting single Polyvore posts. They changed the way to get the photos, so, new way to post!

The Princess,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi