Monday, March 7, 2011

Can You Hear Me Sing?

Cause it's sounding good!

I'm practicing for the talent show that my school has every year. I didn't sign up the past years, but I'm ready to do it this year, because I have found the perfect song. I'm doing On My Own. I've been practicing for some time now. do you guys want me to post a video of me singing it?

Anyways, I was falling asleep last night {and thinking about how my story will go.;)} and I came up with this little tid bit. Check it out and tell me what you think.

" If you could look into her small body, you could see her heart in the pit of her stomach, shattered into millions of tiny pieces."
                                                                              ~  Prologue, page 3

Any good? I've gotten onto page 859 for L.M. I'm seeing the play on March 27th. WHOO HOO!!!
( Mkay, I got a little crazy.)

The Princess,
Lexi

P.S. Thank you Cosette for following my blog! Now I'm not following myself! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi