Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Emo: Fashion 2.22.11

I have been wanting to do this FOREVER.  Yet, if you're one person with one camera, it can get a little crazy. Especially if you have a big fat kitty in your room wanting petting. Yep, that is my life for ya. :D



Jeans: Guess
Dress: Unknown, found in my Mom's closet. ;)
Bracelets: California, Justice
Nail Polish: OPI Lincoln Park After Dark



This outfit had lots of dark color. There wasn't much color besides the bracelets, which I just had on, I didn't coordinate. :o

The Princess,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi