Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Handwriting Tag

I was looking on Allie's blog and she had a hand writing tag! She said anyone could do it so I took her offer and did it myself. :D
  
1. What is your name/your Blogger name?
2. What is your blog name/URL?
3. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
4. Favorite quote
5. Your favorite song
6. Your favorite bands/singers.
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3-5 other people.


 Yes, I do love some good late night posting. {Of course not on school nights. I'd be nuts. I have to get up at 6 am. Gah.}


Nerd Glasses Are Epic,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi