Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Etsy Goodies *Faints From Awesomeness*

*Virtually screams at screen*


EEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

I have found thee most wonderful things I have ever seen in my life. *Faints again*

Via

The awesome thing about this camera? It's only $15.95. :D :D :D :D

Via


For when I get some pen pals, Anyone?

Via

Swoon...

Via

Via
 Oh, and thank you to the people who have looked at my treasury on Etsy! I got 15 views and 5 clicks. I also thank the 2 owners commenting and the one user commenting saying it's a good treasury. You can view my first treasury HERE.

Nerd Glasses Are Epic,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi