Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Point Of View

* I'm going to write in POV or, Point Of View. :D*

I sat at my computer. I logged into Facebook then went to find the most recent news. I subconsciously started to type his name in the search box. I stopped at the letter "y". I can't, no Lexi. I  thought. I closed my eyes and tried to forget. Ugh, not working. A terrible cough erupted out of my throat. Ouch, that hurt. I don't think I'll be able to sing tonight at practice. Sigh, In attempt to see if my voice was any good, I started singing along to Can You Feel The Love Tonight? My voice cracked and failed to produce the lovely sound it would make if my throat wasn't misbehaving. I mentally laughed at Simon and Pumba crying in the end. If only I could have a smile like this everyday. 


~ Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi