Sunday, February 20, 2011

Spring Trends

Ok, I am like, SOOO exited for spring for 3 reasons;

1.) Warmer weather!!
2.) New makeup trends.
3.) Getting to show the latest fashion trends.

I was looking at Sephora's website for some new nail polish (and for the Glee nail polish. Eep.) and I discovered that orange is the new lip color for spring!

So I found the perfect lip & cheek stain for that. (From their suggestions of course. ;D) I find the color orange on lips is vintage. What do you think?

Via
So, I've got a question for you; Should I do an all orange post in the Spring?

The Orange Princess,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi