Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ugh.

I hate being sick I really do. I'm sorta getting over it, but then the terrible cough comes out of my throat. Blah.

Can I tell you.. er- write my feelings to air?

Ok, that was a little harsh.. I mean if there is anybody who does read this blog, I apoligize for my whining.

Any ways, being sick does, have it's advantages though.

1.) Getting to work on my blog.
2.) Making outfits on Polyvore. :D
3.) Listening & watching Glee.
4.) Snuggling with a good book. {I just finished The Clique Summer Collection: Massie}

Well, I guess I can get SOME fun in when I'm sick. :D

The Princess,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi