Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sick Days Aren't Fun. :(

Hello earthlings!! I come to you..

Sick. 

Being sick isn't the funnest thing in the world. It mostly means you spend that day or 2 sitting in your bed or couch, and coughing up a - COUGH. Like that. 

But, I am watching a vintage movie! {You know how much I love vintage, and movies. ;)} It's Cleopatra, the one with Elizabeth Taylor, BEFORE this terrible sickness.


So far it's ok, but I still can't get over the fact that men wore eyeliner. It's a little weird. 

The "brother" is down right annoying. " Give him Poppy's ring." I'm guessing that "Poppy", is their father. Also, everyone who wasn't a royal family member, was a slave. Yeesh.

The Princess,
Lexi 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi