Monday, February 28, 2011

On My Own

Loving: The play Les Misérables. And Nick Jonas. ;)
Reading: Les Miserables. I'm seeing the play in March. :D

I am falling love with the play, Les Misérables. I'm also reading the book so I can understand the play better.

Some of my favorite musical numbers are 'On My Own' and 'At The End Of Day' one of funnier ones that I like is 'Master Of The House'. One of the sad ones are 'I Dreamed a Dream'.

Short, yes, but I am planning *2*  more posts for today.

The Princess,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi