Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Movement { And Horoscope ;) }


Any-who, I was just sitting and looking at the Teen Vouge website for some make up ideas ( Which I'm terrible at may I tell you. he he.) when I came upon the horoscope bit, and being me, I clicked on Libra. This is what I got;

_______________________________________________

Libra (September 23- October 22)

Mars's influence on your routine house will leave you susceptible to illness. Stay as healthy as possible by skipping the late-night IM'ing and getting plenty of sleep.

Love: Engage in friendly competition over grades with your boyfriend early in the month. Pushing each other to succeed will strengthen your bond.

_______________________________________________

Cool right? 

Any ways, I was thinking about starting a movement. Yes, a movement

The movement I was thinking of was telling your life story. In this 'Life Story' you tell about your life, up until now. Then you saw what your dream career(s) are. Sound fun?



The Princess,
Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and thank you for commenting on my blog!

I'm pretty easy going, but I do have some rules.

1.) Please no swearing, or causing fights.
2.) No rude comments. Ex- You're weird.
3.) Please no text talk. It gets hard to read. And I don't know it all.
4.) Have fun!

Thank you for commenting!


Lexi